In December 2015, AIRCA participated in two events that took place in Paris: The 21st session of the Conference of the Parties (COP21) to the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and the Global Landscapes Forum where AIRCA was for the first time an Implementing Partner. Several events took place where AIRCA members were involved.
Please find our member links to COP 21 articles below:
- Restoring Landscapes Through Climate Smart Agriculture
- Climate Smart Agriculture for healthy landscapes and livelihoods (session video)
- INBAR at COP 21
- INBAR Statement to COP21, Paris
- Bamboo for Africa - a south-south-north partnership to restore degraded lands, mitigate climate change and deliver jobs
- Bamboo and rattan: natural elements for south-south partnerships
- GABAR at COP21 - Global Assessment of Bamboo and Rattan
- Can UNFCCC unlock new investments in bamboo and rattan
- How green are bamboo products?
- Better bamboo business drives green development
- Bamboo, Rattan and the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change [pdf]
- INBAR Statement to the South-South Climate Change Collaboration (SSCCC) Forum [pdf]
- The Environmental Impact of Industrial Bamboo Products [pdf]